Pokemon Go for PC Windows and Mac Full Game Free Download
Pokemon Go for PC Windows and Mac Full Game Free Download – How to Install and Play Pokemon Go on Windows PC and Mac: Pokémon GO is the all things rage at this moment. Almost everyone and anyone around us is playing the game and why not? After waiting for such a long time to get a Pokémon game that not only reminds us of our childhood, but also provides us a great gameplay experience, each and every one of the Pokémon fans should get an interesting game that they deserve. This game not only reminds us of our childhood, but it introduces people who are not aware of Pokémon (they exist?!) to the wonderful and huge world of Pokémon with the Pokémon GO game.
The Pokémon GO game was built and developed by Nintendo and they contracted with Niantic Inc. to make the game a reality. Niantic Inc. is a game development company which has also developed Ingress that is an augmented reality and massively multiplayer game played by huge number of people around the world. You can choose a side in the game and then play the game by going to new places and taking over the important landmarks. Believe it or not, Pokémon GO is a similar game in which you have to choose a team after you reach level 5 and after that you can challenge Gyms and fight Pokémon. But Pokémon GO also provides a much better playing experience as the game is colorful and has a huge number of people playing it simultaneously. You can just go out and start catching Pokémon, you can go to Pokéstops to collect your rewards and a lot more.
The game has everything that is needed to make you feel like a Pokémon trainer in real life. You can install the game, go out and start playing the game by catching new Pokémon and fighting gym battles. In the upcoming version of the game, you will be able to challenge other Pokémon trainers and if you are into Pokémon trading then the future is going to be very exciting for you as a Pokémon GO fan. Let us talk about the game for a bit. The game is available for Android as well as iOS so all you need to do is install the game from your respective App Stores as per your mobile OS and you are ready to go. For Android you can install it from Play Store and for iOS just download it from the App Store on your iOS device. The game is not available in all countries right now. But that does not mean you cannot play it. You just need to download and install the APK on Android to play this game in a restricted country and it will work fine!
The game has some major limitations at the moment like limited availability in many major countries like India, bugs and some more things. These things will get fixed overtime as the company releases new updates for the game and till then all we can do is sit tight and wait. Did you know that you can play Pokémon GO on a PC or Mac as well. I know, Pokémon GO takes advantage of your device’s GPS in order to properly make the game functional. But what if I told you that there is a way to get it working and fully functional on a PC or a Mac? Would you believe it? In this post I will tell you how to install the game on a PC or a Mac easily. So, there goes Pokemon Go for PC and Mac. But before that, let us take a look at the features that this game has to offer.
Pokémon GO for PC and Mac – Top Features
Obviously the game is loaded with some amazing features and that may be the reason why the game became so popular in such small time. Nintendo and Niantic Inc. have made sure that the game has enough features to be appealing. Let us take a detailed look at the features below and then we will see how to install the game on a PC or Mac.
- Pokemon Go will let you enjoy your days of childhood once more when you start playing it.
- The possibilities of exploring new places is thrilling.
- You will get rewards to visit a Pokéstop and you can get things like extra Pokéballs and more.
- Fight gym battles to make the gyms in your area your own.
- More rare Pokémon are about to be added so you still have a lot of things to look forward to.
- You can also battle other people and trade Pokémon in the upcoming version of the game which means that the game is about to get more exciting.
- You can use things like incense etc. to attract and catch Pokémon.
Now that you know the best features of Pokémon GO, let us get this game installed on your PC or a Mac – whatever system you have so you can start playing it as soon as possible. Keep in mind that the steps are long and hence you need to pay attention to make sure you complete the procedure properly.
Pokemon Go for PC Download (Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Mac)
Installing this game on your PC or your Mac is indeed very easy but the steps can get confusing if you skip anything. Make sure you read the steps properly first and then follow the procedure to get it completed. You will need to download the APK file of the game that we will link and you can install it on your respective system just like you would install an app on an Android device.
This procedure works 100% well for PC as well as Mac but you have to download a few things. You can download these things as they are important from the downloads section below.
Downloads & Requirements
- Download and install the Bluestacks Android app Player for PC from here.
- Download and install the Bluestacks Android app Player for Mac from here.
- Pokémon GO APK download from here.
- Kingroot APK download from here.
- Lucky Patcher download from here.
- Fake GPS download from here.
Now that you have downloaded and installted Bluestacks for your system, just follow the process given below and you will be able to install and play Pokémon GO on PC and Mac in no time.
Procedure to Install and Play Pokémon GO on PC or Mac
- First of all, you need to install Bluestacks on your system on the basis of PC or Mac.
- After Bluestacks is installed, now you need to install Pokémon GO from the APK you downloaded for it.
- Now that you have both Bluestacks and Pokémon GO installed, proceed to the procedures section below.
- There is an important thing you need to do if you are doing this on a Windows PC. Go ahead and start Registry Editor on your Windows PC by using Windows Run.
- Start Windows Run by just pressing Windows Key + R and then you need to enter REGEDIT and then just hit ENTER.
- After the Registry editor has started, you just need to browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\Config and then choose Camera.
- To change the setting, just change the value from “1” to “0”. Keep in mind that this is very important so do not skip unless you are using Mac.
- Make sure you have downloaded the other three apps i.e. Kingroot, Lucky Patcher, and Fake GPS. It is important that you need to download these so if you haven’t then just download and then move on to the next process.
- We will not install Kingroot inside Bluestacks. This is required to root the Bluestacks emulator. Just go ahead and install Kingroot on Bluestacks.
- Now that it is installed, just root your emulator by clicking on Try it.
- The rooting process will take time and so it is suggested that you wait for the process to complete to 100%. You will see a new button after the process touches 100% so click on the button.
- Now go ahead and manually restart the emulator. The restart is important so everything is set well in the system.
- Now we need to install Lucky Patcher on Bluestacks. Install Lucky Patcher and then open it.
- You need to open the Lucky Patcher app and when it opens, you need to click on Grant on the prompt which asks you to allow Root permission for Lucky Patcher.
- Lucky Patcher is now working and then you will see a number of options. One of the options will be Rebuild/Install and you will have to click it.
- You will have to select and choose the Fake GPS 4.6 APK that you downloaded earlier.
- Now install it as a system app.
- You will be asked if you want to restart and you have to choose No for this. You can restart later.
- Now manually restart your emulator and after it is restarted, just go ahead and open Lucky Patcher again.
- After Lucky Patcher is opened, look for the Fake GPS app and launch it.
- Now that the Fake GPS app is open, go to the settings and choose to switch to the Expert Mode.
- All you have to do now is choose a location that you are willing to spoof.
- After choosing the place, just click on the Play button inside the Fake GPS app and you will see that the map will close.
Everything is now set and you can start playing Pokémon GO on your PC or a Mac. You should always choose location close to each other or Nintendo might understand that you are spoofing your location. Have fun playing Pokémon GO.